Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

I'm not usually a fan of young adult or YA books, but if something really good comes along that just begs me to read it, well I just can't say no! I first started reading the Vampire Academy series last summer after reading a string of bad romance novels. Sometimes a girl just needs a little breather. To my surprise, Vampire academy soon became on of my favorite YA series. I love me some kickass heroines and Rose certainly fits that category. I also have a huge crush on Dimitri and am eager to see what is going to happen between them. Full of great action, adventure, suspense and romance (the PG-13 kind), the Vampire Academy series is the perfect home away from home for romance readers.
The final book in the series, Last Sacrifice, comes out December 7, 2010. Make sure to check out Mead's site on November 29th to read an excerpt from the book!
Here's a small blurb (the official description hasn't been released yet):
The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment