Sunday, November 28, 2010

An Award...for me!?!?



This has made my day! J-9 over at Blood Rose Books has given me The Versatile Blogger Award. How cool is that? This is my first blogging award and for only starting this blog about a month and half ago I'm pretty darn proud! Hopefully, there will be more awards to come :)

7 things about me:

1. Sometimes I skip class just to read a book, but only if it's REALLY good

2. One day I would like to get my Masters in Publishing

3. My favorite movies are A Nightmare Before Christmas and Fight Club

4. If I could have one fictional boyfriend come to life it would be Wrath from BDB...although Bones is a very close second.

5. I watch Jeopardy every day. I even have the Jeopardy Wii game.

6. I'm in love with Florence + the Machine. I could listen to Lungs 24/7.

7. I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse novels, but True Blood is my all time favorite show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment