Friday, July 1, 2011

New Cover Alert: Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward


Wow, I did not expect the cover for Lover Reborn to be released this early! But hey, I'm not complaining. However, I'm not thrilled with the orange and the guy on the cover is not how I pictured Tohr at all. I guess that sounds like complaining, doesn't it? I was hoping for someone more rugged. I think this would be better if there was less face and more chest/abs.

 I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this book will live up to hype. Lover Unleashed was a huge disappointment for me. Why oh why does March 27th have to a be a gazillion days away?!?

Update: Word around the blogosphere is that this may not be the final cover for Lover Reborn but just a prototype. I'm hoping this is true because Tohr is just not an orange kind of guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment