Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Teensy-Weensy Blogging Break


So it's getting to be the end of the semester, which means I can no longer pretend that I don't have a bazillion term papers due within the next few weeks. Okay, maybe it's not a bazillion, more like 3, but it sure feels like it. The one paper for my 400 level history class is 20 pages long people. 20! Have I started it? You bet your ass I sure haven't, haha. Therefore, I won't have much time to do any pleasure reading. However, my 20 page paper is about gender and sexuality in Nazi Germany which is kind of cool, no?

Anywho, don't expect any reviews from me until mid April. However, with a ton of amazing books coming out March 29th, I might just cave and try to carve out some me time. The new Black Dagger Brotherhood book just can't be ignored! Also, I may participate in a few memes if I get bored and if I find any steamin' hot new book covers, I'll be sure to post them.

Other than that, I have to say a short goodbye to the blogging world. Sniff sniff. But, to quote a movie that was released before I was even born, "I'll be back!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment