Friday, February 18, 2011

Reading Week & Radiohead

If you haven't noticed yet, I have been pretty much MIA for the past week. Unfortuantly, I had two papers to write and a midterm to study for. Thus, I haven't had time to read anything but textbooks. Ugh. Why did I go to university again? Oh right, cause I don't want to live with my parents for the rest of my life :P

Anyway, today is the offical start of Reading Week! So that is what I will be doing all week, reading! However, there will be no textbooks included in my reading binge. It's nothing but romance from here on out. WOOT.

                                                                                               So today I'm starting Kresley Cole's Dreams of a Dark Warrior (squeeeee!) and This Side of the Grave is currently on it's way to my house. So expect some new reviews from me in the next couple of days.

Speaking of TSOTG, it's already shipping from Amazon.ca.

Also, if your a Radiohead (my favorite band!), then you should know that they released a new album today! It's available for download on their website, although it isn't free this time. But who cares? It's Radiohead people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment