Thursday, December 23, 2010

Update: Where Have I Been?

One word: FINALS.

That means a lot of time in the library bashing my head against the table. I felt so bad that I had to ignore my bookshelf for so long. I swear every time I passed my TBR pile, the books would beg me to come read them. But no, school comes first and all that BS. If I didn't have to worry about my future and had no bigger aspirations than living with my parents for the rest of my life, I would stay in my room and read all day long. Sigh.

However, finals are over now and Christmas is 2 days away, which also means that it is Christmas break. HOORAY! I think I'm more excited to pounce on my TBR pile than actual Christmas. Hopefully I'll have some reviews up in the next few days. I missed my books and my blog.

Also, thanks to the 9 people who voted on my poll of what popular series I should read and review. The winner by one vote was the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. I just started Magic Bites and am excited to see where this series goes. Also, I can't wait to encounter Curran. Meow!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays everyone! I hope Santa brings you lots of gift cards to your favorite book store.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you now can relax and read a couple books or too. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's good to be done for at least a couple of weeks. Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete