Friday, April 22, 2011

MY FIRST OFFICIAL SHOUT OUT!

This morning I got a lovely little message from Ambur (Burning Impossibly Bright) that said Good Books, Good Coffee, Good Life is mentioned on the back of the e-book version of Olivia Cunning's Rock Hard. After some squealing, I went and checked my digital version of the book and there it was! I can't tell you how excited I am! Big question is how the heck did I miss this!?! Anywho, this little shout out has really renewed my blogging mojo. As you can tell, I haven't been around much lately thanks to school but my finals will be done soon and I promise I will be back with vengeance. I'm currently reading Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston and it's soooooo good. I can't wait to review it for y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hope you have an amazing day! :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete