Friday, April 1, 2011

New Cover Alert: Chasin' Eight by Lorelei James


I have lots of love for Lorelei James and her Rough Riders series. As I have said before, she is my favorite contemporary romance/erotica author. Her McKay men are just to die for. 

Although there isn't a lot of information available on Chasin' Eight, it features Chase McKay who makes a small appearance in Cowgirls Don't Cry. I believe in that book Chase is described as the rodeo stud who has a different buckle bunny in every city. Sounds promising! 

Chasin' Eight is out June 30, 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading books ever since I was a little kid. Now that I am a father myself, I encourage my kids to read good books. There are a lot of good books to read like the Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter or those which are written by Stephen King.

    ReplyDelete