Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Photo of Jennifer Lawrence As Katniss

FIRST LOOK: Jennifer Lawrence As Hunger Games Heroine Katniss | Jennifer Lawrence

Not going to lie, I was not thrilled when it was announced that Jennifer Lawrence was cast as Katniss Everdeen for The Hunger Games film. To me, she just looks so much older than 20 years old. At first, I thought she was closer to 30! However, seeing Lawrence with the brown hair, the braid, and in the clothes, I have more hope that she will pull off the role of Katniss. However, I think the hair needs to be longer and aren't Katniss's eyes brown? No? 

Can't wait to see what the rest of the cast looks like in character!


1 comment:

  1. I think I remember reading that her eyes are grey, which would match how her eyes are on this cover. I perfectly fine with the casting decision when they announced it and Jennifer is looking so great as Katniss! :)

    ReplyDelete