Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Cover Alert: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper

the care and feeding of stray vampires

I've only read one Molly Harper book, How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf, but found her writing to be absolutely hilarious. I keep saying that I'll read her uber popular Jane Jameson series soon but never get around to it. Of course, after seeing the cover for The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires, I'm right back to the "man, I really need to read those books." Perhaps after I'm finished with Lothaire next week...

The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires comes out July 31st, 2012.

From Goodreads - 

A comedic paranormal romance about a vampire concierge, set in Molly Harper's popular world of Half Moon Hollow. Iris Scanlon runs a "daywalker service" for vampires in Half-Moon Hallow. Vampire have trouble running errands and keeping their households running in a human, daytime-oriented society.

Iris's new service is booming and she's successfully avoiding her clients, until she goes into her newest customer's house one morning to find him dying of silver poisoning on his kitchen floor. The vampire, Cal, offers her an obscene amount of money if Iris will get him out of his house and shelter him until he can heal.

Call, a 500-year-old vampire, is a recent appointee to the local Council. Unbeknownst to the other Council members, he has been brought to the Hollow to investigate a recent rash of vamp-on-human crimes. Cal believes his position has made him a target and is afraid that whoever poisoned his blood supply could be planning to try again.

As Cal grows stronger, he and Iris become closer as they continue his investigation. But what kind of life can a girl have with the undead?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know this had a cover yet! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those series I keep meaning to get around to and I really want to read 'Hot To Flirt With A Naked Werewolf' it's good to know it's a good,fun read, great blog, new follower

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the A Lovely Blog award! Check out my blog for the rules ;)
    As I am sitting here, studying to become a librarian, with one of J.R.Ward's books in my purse and a cup of coffee next to my laptop, I feel like we have a lot in common. Please don't abandon your blog, I would love to read more from you!


    http://dravite.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congratulations!
    Bookish Tenders

    ReplyDelete