Sunday, January 1, 2012

Must Have Books for January

Looks like 2012 is starting out with a bang! Not only do we get one, but two highly anticipated books from two of the best paranormal romance authors in the biz. And these books have been a long time coming! There are also a few other books coming out in the next 31 days that I've already added to my TBR pile. Here's my top picks for books being released this month.

Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12) - Kresley Cole
January 10th
I have a little confession to make...I don't like Lothaire. There, I said it. He's an arrogant albino vampire with glowing red eyes. I just don't understand why everyone swoons over him. But by the end of the book, I'm sure I'll be swooning over him too. If anyone can turn Lothaire into a heartthrob, it would be Kresley Cole. Although, the excerpt to the book is slightly creepy. If you haven't read it yet, check out Kresley Cole's facbook page.

Click HERE to read a synopsis

Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10) - Lara Adrian
January 24th
I've been not so patiently waiting for this book for what seems like forever. When was Chase (aka Harvard) even introduced? Was it the third book? Anyways, I'm very much looking forward to Chase getting his HEA considering that he has been heading down a dark path the last few books. That reminds me, I still need to read Deeper Than Midnight! Also, make sure to sign up for Lara Adrain's newsletter to read the first four chapters before the book comes out. 

Click HERE to read a synopsis

Kiss of the Vampire (Warriors of the Rift #1) - Cynthia Garner
January 31st
Some websites have the release date for Kiss of the Vampire as February 1st, but I'm going to go with the almighty Amazon and say it comes out the last day of January. I haven't read a vampire pararom in a long time. It's just so hard to find something original nowadays. However, Cynthia Garner's book caught my attention. Plus, it's always fun to try out new authors. You never know who is going to be the next J.R. Ward!

Click HERE to read a synopsis


Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) - Darynda Jones
January 31st
I've heard great things about the Charley Davidson series and the first two books are definitely near the top of my TBR pile. Basically, I picked this book because I like her shoes and the heroine is a grim reaper. That's new!

Click HERE to read a synopsis





This is the part where I'm supposed to say "check out the Upcoming Releases page to see what else is hitting the shelves in January," but it's still under construction. If you want to know what other books are coming out this month, I suggest hitting up Wicked Scribes. Also, please tell me what your must reads are for January. Anything I'm missing out on? Here's hoping that the new year brings you lots of good books and good coffee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment