Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Steamin' Hot New Cover: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


I'm not a huge YA fan, but I do love Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. Well, I guess I should say I did love it since it is over now. BOO. However, I am exited for the new spin-off coming out August 23, 2011!

Here is some info:

"Bloodlines will be a spin-off of VA, moving the previously tertiary character Sydney, a human alchemist, from the sidelines to the forefront. It will also be set in a sunny Californian high school instead of that rigid, preppy-bloodsucker academy."

My thoughts...

The cover is kinda boring, but so were the covers of the VA books. Also, the girl looks nothing like how I pictured Sydney. I'm so hoping that we will get to see lots of Adrian in this spin-off series. Fingers-crossed!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo I like the look of this cover! I don't read much YA. Actually that's a total overstatement, I've only read the Twilight Saga and THE ETERNAL ONES. Buuuuut I do have some of Richelle's VA books in my TBR. That's a start I think.

    So sorry to hear about the blog malfunction. I'm back as a follower!!

    ReplyDelete